Do you look in the mirror or in pictures and wish you had a brighter smile? We understand how important a bright smile can be, and just how discoloration can impact your self-image. Thankfully, we can help! We have professional cosmetic treatments designed to remove stains. In fact, we can even help you brighten your smile from home with teeth whitening!
Try Our Quiz on Teeth Whitening
- True or False: Our habits can lead to teeth stains.
- True or False: We can remove stains from home.
- True or False: You can keep the trays for touch ups!
- True or False: You can take steps to help your results last.
- True. For example, when you eat foods high in sugar and other starches, this can promote plaque buildup which makes the appearance of discoloration more likely. In addition, drinks with dark pigments (such as soda, tea, red wine, and coffee) can cause teeth stains to form. Smoking and tobacco use can also lead to unsightly discoloration.
- True. We have a system that you can sue from home! First, we create a set of plastic trays and send them home with you, along with a powerful bleaching gel. Each day, you fill the trays with gel and wear them for between one and two hours. The total treatment time takes about one to two weeks. In the end, your smile can be brightened by several shades.
- True. Once the treatment period ends, the trays and any remaining gel are yours to keep. Months down the road, you can use them again to help brighten your smile and perform touch-ups.
- True. First, make sure you’re taking time each day to brush and floss your teeth properly. Try to cut back on sugary food and beverages, as well as drinks with dark pigments. Finally, always see your dentist every six months for a through dental cleanings, which completely removes plaque from your teeth.
Ready to Whiten Your Smile?
If you have dental discoloration, we can help with our professional cosmetic treatments. When something happens to your teeth and your smile becomes less-than-perfect, Dr. Flynn can offer the right treatment option for you. Schedule an appointment by calling Stubbs Family Dentistry in West Allis, WI at 414-541-8250.