If you have a teeth that are stained you may be less than thrilled with your smile. You may need cosmetic treatment to improve the esthetics of your teeth. What do you know about teeth whitening? With this cosmetic treatment we can address your discoloration and help you achieve a brighter, more beautiful smile.
Try Our Teeth Whitening Quiz
- True or False: Your daily habits can lead to teeth stains.
- True or False: You can take steps to reduce the severity of discoloration.
- True or False: We offer at-home teeth whitening.
- True or False: We can assess your level of discoloration.
- True. Foods and drinks high in sugar can lead to the plaque buildup, which makes the appearance of stains more likely. In addition, drinks with dark pigments (soda, tea, coffee, and red wine) can lead to stains on the teeth. Other possible causes include smoking or other tobacco use.
- True. With routine dental maintenance you can reduce the level of discoloration. Each day you should brush your teeth twice and floss once. We also recommend having your teeth professionally cleaned twice a year. Doing so helps them remain brighter for longer periods.
- True. Our home-based teeth whitening treatment involves creating a set of custom-made trays. The patient then takes the trays home and fills them with a powerful bleaching gel. Each day the patient wears the trays for between 30 and 45 minutes. Optimal results will take about a week to ten days.
- True. Before we recommend a cosmetic solution we will first carefully examine your teeth to assess the cause and severity of teeth stains. From there we can decide the best choice for brightening your smile. If you have any questions about our teeth whitening treatment then contact our office today.